High Calendar (Red=Jon, Pink=Amy, Blue=Josh, Purple=Jamie, Green=Jared, Grey=Kids, Orange=Family)

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Volleyball and more volleyball!


Well, Jamie started volleyball a few weeks ago and has loved it. She is doing really well and is the setter for the team. It seems funny to me that she is a setter even though she is the tallest one on her team. I know, setters don't HAVE to be short! Jamie is definately not short. She does a great job every game and is having a lot of fun. They played in a tournament this past Saturday and while they went undefeated through pool play, they ended up losing in the semifinals. The clip below is from the tournament.

Jared is playing football right now and has gone undefeated after three games. He is getting ready for basketball tryouts this week. Hard to believe, but basketball is right around the corner. YEAAAA! Josh is taking it easy until then and preparing to get his driver's license on October 28th! He turns 16 a week from today! WOW I just can't get use to the fact that I will have a 16 year old! Jon is busy at North Central and getting ready for his season to start and I am busy running everyone everywhere!

Thanks for checking in and have a great week!


No comments: