busy!! We have had tournaments, school games, college games and just loads of practices. This weekend has been especially fun as Jared and I and one of his friends went to a Steven Curtis Chapman concert on Friday night. What a blast! It was one to remember and what fun to watch Jared's eyes light up when hearing songs he falls asleep to every night. Saturday was spent in Delano, MN with Jared having 4 games in which his team won all of them. Then on Sunday, Jamie played 3 games in Delano, also winning all of them. Two 1st place trophies in one weekend - not bad! Jon had an away trip Friday and Saturday playing in Duluth and losing and in Ashland, WI coming out on top. All in all it was a great weekend!With lunches packed, 11 loads of laundry done and hopefully homework completed, we are ready for another week. We hope everyone has a great one! Thanks for checking in!
2 comments:
Hi Amy,
I am enjoying having a blogspot. What a great way to keep in touch with everyone. Leigh Ann started one also. It is snowsonthecourse.blogspot.com. She is having fun with it. You sound even busier than we do which is hard to believe. I meet myself coming and going. Brenda Vaught played piano at our Valentines Banquet this Saturday. It was good to see her.
Take Care and try to keep healthy,
Lani
Yikes! 11 loads of laundry??? I don't envy you. I hope you guys are doing well. I need your address. I am working on a guest list for our wedding. Thanks!
Post a Comment