We had another weekend where I wish I could clone myself so I could be in three places at once. Friday night Jon had a home game and Josh was playing in the next town over. Believe it or not, they weren't at the same time so I was able to make both of them. Josh's game was so close the entire game, but they lost by one in the last few seconds. Very exciting. I then headed home to get Jared and then went to Crown for Jon's game! It, too was a great game and this time Jon came out ahead. It was a good win as it was a conference game.
Saturday morning came way too soon as my alarm went off at 5:51. Jared had a tournament in Sartell, MN which is about an hour northwest of Buffalo. They won all three games and came away with a 1st place trophy. Jon took Jamie to her 11:30 game in Elk River. They won which meant they got to finish the tournament on Sunday. From Jared's tournament I rushed home to get Josh to his game at the High School. Somehow after parking the car in the garage to run into the house, I locked my keys in the car. One of my ditzier moments, I know! A friend/neighbor came to my
rescue and let me borrow her car while her husband came and got my car unlocked. Josh was a few minutes late, but he got there and they won their game. Josh played great. I wasn't able to go to Jon's second game of the weekend, but from what I hear, I didn't miss much as they lost. Sunday came (as I knew it would) with Jamie and I heading to the early service at church and then back to Elk River to finish her tournament. They played very well and won the first game of the day which put them into the championship game. They played a team from Anoka who had a lot more height, but the girls hit some key shots and came out with 1st place.
We then went home (which was beginning to look very unfamiliar to me), and was able to relax a little, get to the grocery store, and get everyone ready for the start of another week! So there you go - another look into the life of the Highs.Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment