High Calendar (Red=Jon, Pink=Amy, Blue=Josh, Purple=Jamie, Green=Jared, Grey=Kids, Orange=Family)

Monday, September 3, 2007

School is Back! YEAAA!!!!

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day! We had a great weekend. Friday night I came home to my three children plus three more 13 year old very happy girls. Jamie was having a sleep-over and well, let's just say the rest of us didn't want to be there with them. We got them all settled and Jon and I took the boys miniature golfing. It was a good time had by all! With the girls only playing one practical joke on Jared in the middle of the night by putting lipstick on him in his sleep, everyone woke up happy. (Jared didn't remember anything, but we have a picture to show how pretty he is!)



After we got the girls home the next morning, we headed off to the Crown/Faith soccer game. Crown came out on top this time with a 2-0 victory. It was a good game. I then bribed my husband into going to the MN State Fair. Anyone that knows my husband knows he would rather have teeth pulled than go to the fair, but because he loves me and he was sick of my pleading, he went. We went with Brad and Beth Modaff who are the world's best fair goers. They showed us around to the best fair foods - my favorites being the Peanut Butter/Banana Hot Dog and the deep fried cream cheese pickles. Sounds gross, I know, but oh, so good!

Labor Day dawned beautiful outside and we had a ton of fun with Jim and Michele Hunter and Jim's parents, Jim and Barb coming over for lunch. Jim and Michele's oldest son, JD is turning 3 and so we celebrated with them with cake and presents. Later on, my brother, Don and his family came over for more fun with my adorable nieces.



It is now the night before the first day of school and you have no idea how much Jon and I have looked forward to this. The kids are definitely ready to go back. I will have one kid in each school. Josh goes to the high school for his freshman year, Jamie starts her last year in the middle school and Jared, his last in the elementary school. As they get older it makes me sad to think that they will be out on their own soon, but very proud of all three of them.

Have a great week everyone! Happy FALL!

No comments: