
Hi All! It has been two weeks since my last post and nothing much has happened in those two weeks. Work, school, basketball, and baseball. Jared has had a basketball tournament for the last three weekends in a row with the Magic. They won the first one, lost in the championship game last weekend and came away with the championship in this weekend's tournament. Two out of three isn't too bad and they are learning new things every week which means they are only getting better. Baseball for the boys is into full swing with games starting this week and we can't wait! The way they do sports in Buffalo is taking some getting use to, but we are learning and trying to get the hang of it. As Josh tells me, "different isn't bad, Mom"! I usually want to drop kick him into next week when he says that, but I don't! I try and smile and say "thank you, son"! (Most of you know me pretty well, and know that isn't how it normally goes.)
I went to one of Jared's games this weekend and met up with one of my college friends who was also in our wedding, Kathy Phelps! It was great to see her and catch up. I think it has to have been at least 10 years since we last saw her, probably more because we didn't even have Jared yet and he is 10. She lives in SC and is in town for her brother's wedding. It was great of her to take the time and I love her for it. See, that is a perfect example of how we will drop everything (or make you come to one of our kids games) if you come and visit us!

I cannot think of anything else exciting that has happened over the last two weeks, so I will close now. Hopefully next weeks post will have some action shots of Josh or Jared hitting a home run!!! :) Have a great week everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment