Hi everyone! It has been a crazy week for us. We left Wednesday afternoon to go up north to my parent's house for a nice relaxing Thanksgiving. Jamie had basketball practice on Friday so we had to cut it short and come home. I went into work to help decorate for Christmas and threw my back out.
Saturday I woke up to find that someone had taken over my email account and I lost everything (most of you may have gotten an email from "me" asking for money to get me home from Africa). After a completely frustrating morning trying to retrieve my contact list and everything else from my account (and not being successful at all), I tried to relax and get my back to stop spasming. It is Sunday night and I can walk without a limp and without being bent over (what a pain - literally).
Basketball tryouts are over for the kids and they all made the "A" teams and I can relax once again! Jamie starts her games this week and Josh next week. Jared plays in his first tournament this coming weekend and Jon got his first win against his "old" team, Crown, last week which puts him at 1-2 so far.
Please note my new email address - aimhi90@gmail.com and if I didn't send you an email regarding this posting it is because I lost your email with the hostile takeover. Please email me so I can get you back in my list!
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Have a great week!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment