Hey there Highs!! This is Bethany (Bergstrom) Rinn from Fourth, and it was so fun to find your blog from Jana's blog...! Don't you love the world of blogging?! It was so fun to see your pictures...I absolutely can't believe the pictures of the kids...I don't think I would have recognized them! How fun (& busy!)that they're all playing basketball now! I loved seeing the pictures. My husband, David, and I live in Ft. Worth, TX and absolutely love it. I'm afraid my basketball days are over now and have been replaced with running! :) Take care!
1 comment:
Hey there Highs!! This is Bethany (Bergstrom) Rinn from Fourth, and it was so fun to find your blog from Jana's blog...! Don't you love the world of blogging?! It was so fun to see your pictures...I absolutely can't believe the pictures of the kids...I don't think I would have recognized them! How fun (& busy!)that they're all playing basketball now! I loved seeing the pictures. My husband, David, and I live in Ft. Worth, TX and absolutely love it. I'm afraid my basketball days are over now and have been replaced with running! :) Take care!
Post a Comment